8th Annual Human Trafficking Awareness Day
A CALL TO ACTION – Stand with those ending slavery! This is the largest anti-human trafficking awareness event in Central Florida and is a community-wide effort to address modern-day slavery and the exploitation of children. Come to the 8th Annual Human Trafficking Awareness Day to learn more and how you can help! This is a FREE event and it presented in partnership with dozens of governmental and non-governmental organizations, fair trade businesses, abolitionists, advocates, artists and community leaders. This family friendly event boasts hours of entertainment, interactive experiences and learning opportunities, including:
- Survivor testimonies and abolitionists sharing their stories & experiences.
- Great live musical performances.
- Some of Orlando’s favorite food trucks.
- Child Rescue Network FREE fingerprinting & picture I.D.
- Educational games and activities for children.
- Women’s and Men’s Tent presentations.
- “Love Is” Photo-booth where event attendees can take pictures with their loved ones, or on their own, and share what they believe authentic love to be.
- Anti-Human Trafficking booths – Domestic & International agencies, Fair Trade vendors, and MUCH more!
Join the modern day abolitionist movement and help keep our community & children safe. We look forward to seeing you at the 8th Annual Human Trafficking Awareness Day!