Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series
Date(s) - 14 Aug 2013
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Alafaya Public Library
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a monthly program intended to help seniors and caregivers find answers to their questions. It is held every 2nd Wednesday @ the Alafaya Public Library @ 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14 * 1:00 – 2:00 pm * Alafaya Library
“Americans with Disabilities Act & Local Resources”
Samme Ripley, Orange County Office on Disability Concerns/ADA
- What is a disability under the ADA? (and what is not)
- How does the ADA protect me as a consumer?
- What does the ADA not cover?
- Where can I get more information?
- What resources are in the community that can help me?