Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series
Date(s) - 15 Aug 2013
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Orlando Public Library
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a free monthly program intended to help seniors and caregivers find answers to their questions. It is held every 3rd Thursday @ the Orlando Public Library @ 12:10 p.m.
Thursday, August 15 * 12:10 – 12:50 pm * Orlando Library – 3rd Floor, Albertson Rm
“Arthritis Tips & Trips for Reducing Pain”
Dr. Constance Fraatz, Stillwaters Healing Center
- What are the different types of arthritis (and the different types of symptoms and severity)
- What role does nutrition play in helping me control my symptoms?
- What foods should I be eating and what foods I should be avoiding?
- Are there any special gadgets (aids for arthritis) that I can use to help me? (compression gloves, socks, etc)
- What are the best exercises – and which ones I should avoid?
- What other non-medical interventions have proven to be helpful?
- How can I identify an arthritis scam?