Families for Children: Conference on Engaging Faith in Foster Youth
Date(s) - 8 Nov 2013
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Northland, A Church Distributed
Families for Children will inspire and equip churches and families for effective, sustainable ministry to children and families touched by the foster system. Building on the success of the Christian Alliance for Orphans’ (CAFO) annual Summit, this first-of-its-kind event will provide a deep-dive focus on effectively serving America’s fatherless.
Families for Children will serve three distinct audiences, with emphasis on specific models, resources and action-steps for each:
- Church and Non-profit Leaders will learn from top church-based foster ministries, regional church networks, and experts from across the U.S.
- Families and Individuals will build a deeper knowledge of how to wisely care for children and families, from foster care and mentoring to foster-to-adoption
We will explore the most effective faith-based partnerships making a difference for children and families nationwide!
For more information, please contact Shaylynn Stoner: 407.949.7194
- General Admission – $35
- Child Welfare Professionals & CAFO Members -$25
- *Price includes all materials and lunch*
- To register, please visit Families for Children Conference