FCA Track Club for 7-14 Year Olds
- Family friendly club with affordable costs and reasonable time commitment
- T&F fundamentals coaching plus “Event Expert” clinics
- Emphasis on spiritual and character development
- National organization (FCA) with insurance and accountability
- Coaches carefully screened and selected
- Quality gear, including ASICS uniforms and member discounts
- Opportunity to compete in meets with a club team
- Season runs May through July
- 2013 home track is Lee Middle School, centrally located near Edgewater HS. Weekend clinics may be held at nearby alternate locations based on facility needs.
- Practices are generally held Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 p.m., with weekend clinics on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. -Noon.
- Ages range from “8 & Under” to “13 - 14″ based on USATF age divisions. High school athletes are encouraged to volunteer as assistants to earn community service hours, and can also compete post-season as team members if they meet age and eligibility requirements. Scholarship opportunities are also available for HS athletes.
- Opportunity to participate in local meets, plus club “Mini Meets.”
See more at Central Florida FCA Track Club or call 407.644.8292