Fine Print of Long Term Care, Disability and Life Insurance Policies
Date(s) - 18 Jul 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Orlando Public Library
This seminar is part of Orange County’s Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series. This seminar is being presented by Tanya Burns from Tanya L. Burns & Associates, Inc. The objectives she will be covering for this session include:
- What are the most important features I should look for in a policy? And, why?
- Where are the hidden costs located in a policy?
- What other negatives (or policy limitations) be hidden in a policy?
- What questions should I ask potential vendor to help identify which company might fit my needs best? (Are there any good articles that cover this topic to hand out.)
- Why does a company’s history or bond rating matter so much?
- When should I consider purchasing long term care insurance?
- Age & Income levels (minimum and maximum savings)?
- How often should I review my policies?
- When should I consider switching policies?
For more information call: (407) 835-7323