Free Clinical Trials: The What, When and Why
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a month program created by the Orange County Commission on Aging to help elders and their caregivers learn more about elder services and the aging network. To RSVP, call 407.836.7446 or email email@example.com
The Objectives are:
- Making sense of vitamins (and can supplements create health problems).
- How can you determine which supplements might be beneficial for you (brain health, fighting fatigue, bone density)?
- When should you consider having yourself tested for vitamin deficiencies?
- Common interactions with herbal remedies.
- Where can you go for professional advice on herbals and vitamins?
- What resources or advice should you be cautious of listening to?