Free Seminar: “Why Do I Always Feel Tired”
Date(s) - 9 Jul 2014
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Renaissance Community Senior Center
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a month program created by the Orange County Commission on Aging to help elders and their caregivers learn more about elder services and the aging network. To RSVP, call 407-836-7446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The objectives for this presentation are:
- What is fatigue?
- Illnesses that can cause fatigue (coeliac disease, anaemia, sleep apnea, underactive thyroid, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, glandular fever, depression, restless leg syndrome, anxiety).
- Medications that can impact your energy level.
- What role do emotions play?
- Personal habits that can affect your energy level.
- When is it time to consider visiting your doctor?
- How to create a fatigue diary to pinpoint days/situations when you are tired.
- Tailoring a plan to meet your needs.