Help Cure Lyme Disease- Fundraiser Entertainment Extravaganza
Proceeds to benefit the Lyme Disease United Coalition…a non-profit organization sponsoring Gina Bonaventure- wife/mother/teacher who has suffered with chronic Lyme disease for over 20 years between misdiagnosis and no diagnosis. She is in desperate need of medical attention. Currently, insurance companies and many medical doctors do not even acknowledge this disease, making the out-of-pocket costs for treatment as high as $50,000-$100,000. Obviously this makes treating the disease very difficult to impossible for most families. Gina’s ongoing suffering is a medical tragedy with little hope of improvement without a significant investment.
For those of us not educated on the devastation caused by Lyme disease, it is unfortunately on the rise in many parts of the country. It is an under-reported and under-diagnosed condition, particularly when it happens years after any tick or bug bite that might have caused the disease in the first place. The consequences are devastating.
- Extreme fatigue
- Ongoing flu-like symptoms
- Inability to remember and make decisions
- Neuropathy in extremities (inability to feel your legs or arms
- Sensitivity to lights, sounds, can include loos of sight
- Arthritic pain
- Bone fractures with little to no exertion
- Tremors and seizures
Come join us for a fun, entertaining event to benefit a family in our community and an awesome non-profit organization at Lyman High School Auditorium! Visit us on Facebook or make an online donation. Proceeds go to benefit Lyme Disease United Coalition and Gina Bonaventure.
A musical and Entertainment expose feature local and national talent. Performances by:
- Mauricio Cespedes Rivero- Principal violist for the Orlando Philharmonic
- The Mays and the Geneva School Orchestra students directed by Maureen May from the Orlando Philharmonic
- Lyman High School Drum Line under the direction of Bill Muse
- Lyman High School Dancers under the direction of Stephen Porter
- Jill Colindres to perform
- Hannah Roman singing Broadway
- Silent Auction and 50/50 raffle
- And…Featuring Tim Triplett
Cost: $10 donations request in lieu of tickets, but any amount would be appreciated.
Doors open at 6:15 p.m. for silent auction