Helpful Websites on Caregiving & Aging
Date(s) - 17 Jul 2014
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Orlando Public Library
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a month program created by the Orange County Commission on Aging to help elders and their caregivers learn more about elder services and the aging network.
To RSVP, call 407.836.7446 or email email@example.com.
The objectives are:
- Best websites for general caregiving information.
- Using the web to help select an assisted living or nursing home.
- Webinars and videos via the web.
- National Council on Aging, federal Administration on Aging.
- How to navigate the AARP website.
- Favorite medical websites.
- Great blogs on positive aging.
- Great blogs on caregiving.