K-5 Grade Performing Arts Summer Camp
Date(s) - 10 Jun 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church
We just opened up registration for Summer 2013! Join us for an exciting week of singing, dancing, and acting that culminates in a huge showcase for family and friends. We are also partnering with several Arts organizations in Central Florida to provide fun and interactive workshops during each afternoon that are included in the price of camp!
- Dance and Movement-Yow Dance
- Painting and Art- Crealde’ School of Art
- Improv and Comedic Acting- Improv Troupe
- Instrumental Music and Performance- Central Florida Community Orchestra
Beginner Camp (entering Kindergarten- 5th Grade)
- Presenting the musical “A Kid’s Life: a how- to musical guide for a day filled with adventure, music and imagination- all without fancy gadgets!”
- Date: Monday, June 10th- Friday June 14th (extended care will be available until 5:00 p.m. at $10 per day)
- Time: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Camp Showcase: Friday, June 14th at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church- 1655 Peel Ave
- Cost: $175.00 including snacks, lunch, and rehearsal CD
- Contact Katherine Gray at 407-937-1800 for more info!
Register online at Central Florida Community Arts.
Central Florida Community Arts is a non-profit organization whose heartbeat is to give back to the community and keep the arts accessible to as many people as possible. You can send your own children to camp or sponsor an underprivileged child. Help keep the arts alive in your community!