Orlando Fearless Caregiver Conference
Date(s) - 30 Jan 2014
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Families will learn to be a fearless caregiver for their loved ones at this conference. Join us on Jan. 30th from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. for this important event.
Who Should Attend?
• Children of aging parents
• Spousal caregivers
• Long-distance caregivers
• Grandparent caregivers
• Pastoral caregivers
• Volunteer caregivers
• Professional caregivers
• and anyone else seeking hands-on advice
Fearless Caregiver Conference Participants Will Learn:
- What support is available for family caregivers
- Where the money is for caregivers
- How to partner with their family members
- How to ask questions of healthcare leaders in the area
- How to get a loved one to stop driving
- To gather support and advice from their fellow caregivers
Free tickets are available! Today’s Caregiver Magazine is offering a limited number of free tickets to family caregivers for this day-long event that includes lunch, exhibits and training. Family caregivers may register online at Today’s Caregiver or by calling 877.829.2734.