Solutions for the Aging Spine
The Counsel for Caregivers Seminar Series is a month program created by the Orange County Commission on Aging to help elders and their caregivers learn more about elder services and the aging network.
To RSVP, call or email: 407.836.7446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does the spine change as a person grows older?
- What are the most common ways the spine degenerates with age? (ruptured discs, slipped vertebra, spinal canal)
- What are the common symptoms and when is it appropriate to seek medical help?
- Discussion the different nonsurgical solutions that are available?
- Do any vitamins help increase bone strength?
- Are there exercises that can help protect a person’s spine?
- How can people treat these problems with the spine?