BTM Chris Tomlin “Stories of Worship” Melbourne Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win entry for four (4) tickets to the Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne (2955 Minton Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904), contest beginning Monday, March 13, 2023 through Friday, March 17, 2023 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Be invited by email to go to https://zradio.org/team-88-3-giveaway/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a TEAM 88.3member and you must be 18 years old and a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by The Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of entries during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between 7:00 a.m. EST Monday, March 13, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, March 17, 2023.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne (2955 Minton Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904) Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly and only the winners will be notified through email on Monday, March 20, 2023. Entry for four (4) tickets to the Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne (2955 Minton Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904), will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Wednesday, March 22, 2023 or be forfeited. Z88.3 FM® is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department by Thursday, March 23, 2023 if ticket confirmation has not been received electronically.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is entry for four (4) tickets Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne (2955 Minton Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904) The approximate value of this prize is $24.00 per ticket. Tickets must be used on Friday, March 24, 2023 or will be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour ticket pricing is $24.00 per ticket, times four tickets would be approximately $144.36 with fees and taxes. Tickets must be used on Friday, March 24, 2023 or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick five (5) winners from the spreadsheet. Only the winner will be notified by email on Monday, March 20, 2023. The prize is entry for four (4) to Chris Tomlin The Stories of Worship Tour, on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne (2955 Minton Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the TEAM 88.3 member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize agrees to waive any liability and accept any personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Z Ministries, Inc., and its supporting organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.