2020 Women on the Rise Conference and Empowerment Expo
Date(s) - 29 Feb 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Orlando International Airport
The theme for this year’s conference is “Reframe Your Life” …stepping out of your comfort zone and stomping down fear to enjoy new opportunities. Ditch the status quo and take a timeout from your every day to reframe your outlook and renew your enthusiasm for life.
So many often struggle with self-doubt, anxiety and operating in a constant state of overwhelm. The very existence of this conference proves that you are not alone and that we are in this together.
2020 is the beginning of a new decade and is symbolic of perfect sight. What better time than now to Reframe your mindset, your path and begin to see things with Clear Vision.
Your Registration Includes:
- Power Packed Empowerment Sessions: Career, Health, Wealth and Mindset Shift
- Continental Breakfast with Coffee and Tea
- Gourmet Lunch and Mimosas
- Complimentary Parking
- Fabulous Swag Bag filled with Goodies
- Program Workbook
- Curated Marketplace
- Live Jazz
- For VIP Attendees – VIP Suite – Swanky space with specialty cocktail, self care treatments and opportunity to connect with event featured guests
- For VIP Attendees – Opportunity to win an Apple ipad
- For VIP Attendees – Invitation to Mix and Mingle Happy Hour on 2-28 at the Beautiful Hemisphere Lounge located inside the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport with featured special guest
- Let’s Connect Lounge – Specially designed Lounge to inspire new friendships and build new connections
- Opportunity to win a weekend in a FORD
- Over 30 prizes you can win
- Support local community organizations that we have partnered with for this event
This is a Ladies event but Men are welcome!
SESSION & SPEAKER DETAILS POSTED SOON.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is for 21+ and up. (Anyone below the age of 21 would need to be accompanied by a guardian as they are serving Mimosas).
What should I wear?
Something that makes you feel Bold, Fierce and Powerful but Brunch attire will do! 😉
How can I become a vendor for this event?
If you would like to become a featured pop-up vendor at our 2020 Women on the Rise Conference & Empowerment Expo, please fill out the vendor application form available here: https://forms.gle/RHDqBv61DxW9Atdi8. Your business must fall within the following categories: Health, Wellness, Business, Self -Improvement, Beauty, Fashion and travel. If your business does not fit within one of these categories, please e-mail email@example.com to see if an exception can be made.
Once your application has been approved you will receive a discounted invoice for your vendor table. The cost for this year’s vendor registration is $225 ($200 if you register via the form and link we send). You may be thinking “$200…that’s it?… Yes, Deeva! They want to support local female-owned businesses and this is one way of doing it. This event costs over $20,000 to produce but they want to make sure that you have a platform to truly succeed and market your brand. This is your opportunity to Show Up and Show Out in 2020!!! Let’s get it!!!
(If you register as a vendor via Eventbrite you will pay full price at $225)
Are there any sponsorship opportunities for this event?
Yes! There are opportunities to sponsor this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about opportunities to promote your brand and create strategic brand activation opportunities through our event. (Please note sponsorship opportunities start at $1000)
There are also product sponsorship opportunities available: Floral, swag bag items, and individually packaged treats.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What’s the refund policy?
Ticket sales to this event are final. If you are unable to attend and would like to gift your ticket to someone else, please notify so that they can change the name on your order. Attendees can transfer tickets up until 24-hours prior to the event.