Food For Families
Southeastern Food Bank is holding Food For Families, March 13-14, 2020 at Ocoee High School. Now in its 28th year, Food For Families feeds over 1,000 needy Central Floridians. Hundreds of volunteers are needed to make this event successful. Your time sorting and packing food makes an impact on ‘’feeding the hungry and caring for those in need.’’ All ages are welcome and large groups, corporations and teams are encouraged to wear team shirts.
Here are a few reasons to put volunteering at Food For Families on your calendar for March 13-14 2020.’’
- Reunite with colleagues and connect to others.
- Make new friends and contacts
- Increase your social and relationship skills by meeting different people and try something new
- Volunteer as a family and strengthen your community
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
- Try something new and do more with your interests and hobbies http://www.southeasternfoodbank.com