FREE HOMEBUYER EVENT
Date(s) - 15 Feb 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pine Hills Community Center
WHAT TYPE OF HOME BUYER ARE YOU?
- First Time Home Buyer
- Currently renting or leasing
- Living with family & friends
- Lost your home due to foreclosure at least 3 years ago
- Want your own home, but have student loan debt
The HELP CDC Home Buyers Workshop isn’t just for First Time Home Buyers. Anyone looking to purchase a home should attend the workshop.
Purchasing a home will most likely be the largest purchase you will make in your life. Don’t you think you should learn the ins and outs to help you through the home buying process? Come learn from experienced real estate industry professionals.
They will provide you with information about what to look for as a Home Buyer. At the end of the workshop, you will receive a course certificate for Financial Education AND Home Buyer Education. The Home Buyer Education certificate is required for buyers who plan to use Down Payment Assistance programs.
So come and join the discussion on:
- Are You REALLY Ready To Buy A Home?
- Credit & Money Management
- What Is Predatory Lending?
- Down Payment Assistance Programs For Local Counties
- Getting A Mortgage Loan
- Shopping For A Home
- What To Expect From A Home Inspection
- Maintenance Involved With Caring For Your Investment
- What’s Involved With Closing On A Home Loan
- Fair Housing-What To Do If You Experience Housing Discrimination?
- What Could Happen When You Miss Mortgage Payments?
Join the HUD-Approved workshop geared toward any homebuyer ready to take the next steps towards Homeownership! REGISTER TODAY!
**PLEASE KEEP READING**
The certificate received at the end of the workshop is NOT AN APPROVAL for down payment or closing cost assistance programs. It is a REQUIREMENT for down payment assistance programs. Please consult your lender for more information regarding your local programs. The course certificate is valid for one year.