Northland Church Food Drive
Date(s) - 5 May 2020
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Northland, A Church Distributed
Bring food to Northland on Tuesday, May 5 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. We’ll all be practicing social distancing, so you don’t even have to get out of your car—just drive-thru. Northland’s staff and volunteers will be there to receive your donations, with your Z there to play some of your favorite songs. Your donations will help stock food pantries at local schools.
- Fruit (cups or canned)*
- Vegetable (canned)*
- Protein Items (canned meat, stew, tuna)*
- Ravioli/spaghetti (canned) (No Boxed)
- Cereal, Oatmeal, Breakfast bars
- Soup (canned)
- Snack/Treats (individually wrapped)
- Peanut butter and jelly (plastic jars only)
- Cans 16 oz or less, NO glass, No expired food
*most needed items
Your Z will see you there- but don’t worry, we’ll all be staying six feet apart!