Strategic Planning Seminar
Date(s) - 20 Feb 2019
3:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Seminole State College Oviedo Campus
In partnership with the Economic Development Committee, the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 2019 Strategic Planning Seminar Series. They have a total of 4 events throughout the year designed to provide pertinent educational programs and resources for the small businesses in our area.
This month, the topic is: Grow Your Business
Their speaker, Moses Ayiku from the Seminole State College Center for Business Development will cover “Building the Ultimate Business Plan” where you will learn:
- The value of a meaningful and realistic business plan, identify research methods for controlling risk
- Understand your competitive advantage
- Define a business strategy and marketing plan
- Map out operation and financial details
- Understand cost, volume, profit relationships as you create the sales and expense budget for 3 years
- Business Plan case study review and discussion
- Discover how to effectively present land, equipment, capital, and labor requirements
- Learn how to package your funding request to ensure your expectations are realized
- Includes “Ultimate Business Plan” software and workbook.
Questions? Contact Halie DeLoach at Halie@oviedowintersprings.org.
These series are proudly sponsored by Seminole State College Lee Campus, University of Central Florida, and Michael Collard Properties.
Stay tuned for the next 3 series:
- May 22nd- “How to Start A Business”
- August 21st- “Employee Benefits for the Small Business”
- November 20th- “Internships and Apprenticeships”