Teen Challenge Hope is Gala
Date(s) - 29 Oct 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sheraton Orlando North Hotel
Teen Challenge is having their annual gala coming up next month and would love to share this special night with you and any others who would like to attend. Looking forward to connecting and raising funds for the life-changing work of Orlando Teen Challenge. Hear their students share powerful stories and songs of hope! Jeremy Kupsch the Executive Director will be speaking on the heart of Teen Challenge and putting hope within reach of those in need. In addition, Dr. Joel Hunter will be expressing the dire need for Teen Challenge, within the community. Come on Tuesday, October 29 at the Sheraton Hotel North in Maitland, FL! Doors open at 5 pm for registration and the silent auction. The program starts at 6 pm.
There are several ways you can get involved:
- Donate goods and/or services for raffle prizes
- Tickets are $50 per seat or $400 for a table of Ten
- Bronze Sponsorship $500 (banner, program & slide show + 1 table)
- Silver Sponsorship $1000 (banner, program & slide show + 2 tables)
- Gold Sponsorship $2500 (vertical banner, program & slide show + 2 tables)
- Platinum Sponsorship $5000 (vertical banner, program & slide show, 2 tables + recognition from stage)
Come and rejoice in what the Lord is doing through the ministry of Teen Challenge. Help to “Put Hope Within Reach of Every Addict” one life at a time.
Eventbrite Link: http://www.TCORLANDO.EVENTBRITE.com