Tour de Cure: Lake Nona
American Diabetes Association (ADA) is hosting its annual fundraising event Tour de Cure at Lake Nona Town Center in Orlando on March 29, 2020. Tour de Cure at Lake Nona offers ride, run or walk options for people of all abilities, with every mile covered and every dollar raised bringing the ADA one step closer to its mission to prevent and cure diabetes, and improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
This event features multiple route options, including 10, 25, 50 67 and 101 miles, as well as a 5K run/walk. Tour de Cure routes are well-marked; supported with safety marshals and safety vehicles; and offering well-stocked rest stops to fuel the journey. Registered participants will enjoy lunch, diabetes resources, family activities, music and more at the finish line.
Participation options include:
· General Participant: Select your route – ride, run, or walk
· Team Captain: Lead a company team or family friend/team
· Future Champion: Set your goal to raise $1,000 or more
· Participant living with diabetes
· Virtual Participant: Unable to attend, but committed to supporting the diabetes community, fundraising for your local event and earning recognition gifts