Ellis and Tyler’s Game Night Contestant Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win a chance to be a contestant on Ellis and Tyler’s Game Night on Tuesday, February 20 2018 are as follows:
- How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/gamenight/and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
- Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win and also be willing to be on stage to play whatever games Ellis and Tyler ask of you if you win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
- Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 when announced.
- Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will be able to be a contestant for the games taking place on Tuesday, February 20 2018 during Ellis and Tyler’s Game Night.
- When Prizes Can Be Won: Winners will be chosen randomly the night of the show after full completion of the form at https://zradio.org/gamenight/on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Only the winners will be called on.
- The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will win a chance to be a contestant on Ellis and Tyler’s Game Night on Tuesday, February 20 2018.
- Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick contestants. Only the winners will be announced by Ellis and Tyler. Each winner will win a chance to be a contestant on Ellis and Tyler’s Game Night on Tuesday, February 20 2018 and winners must also be willing to be on stage to play whatever games Ellis and Tyler ask of you if you win. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
- Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the audience member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 7. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no warranties expressed or implied.