GPraise® An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win one (1) digital code to livestream An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST beginning Monday, February 8, 2021 through Thursday, February 18, 2021 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/GPraise/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be accurately submitted between Monday, February 8, 2021 through Thursday, February 18, 2021.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive one (1) digital code to livestream An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans on Sunday, February 21, 2021.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Ten (10) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Friday, February 19, 2021. One (1) digital code to livestream An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans on Sunday, February 21, 2021 will be emailed to the email address supplied by the winner upon entering the contest. It is up to the winner to contact the GPraise® Promotions Department by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 19, 2021 if the digital code has not been received by email. No substitutions for prize, if unable to use prize will be forfeited.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will receive one (1) digital code to livestream An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. The livestream takes place on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST but may be viewed until end of day on Sunday, February 28, 2021. The approximate value of this prize is $19.95.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans pricing is $19.95 per digital code. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The GPraise® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick ten (10) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Friday, February 19, 2021. The prize is one (1) digital code to livestream An Evening of Thanksgiving with Cece Winans on Sunday, February 21, 2021. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the GPraise® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: GPraise® is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, GPraise® has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. GPraise® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to GPraise® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners acknowledge that there is always a risk of contracting COVID-19 even while practicing CDC guidelines in a public space, such as, but not limited to a shopping establishment, store and environs, as well as a private space such as a home, and therefore agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both Z88.3 FM® and Compassion LIVE.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and participants with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By watching the event, the winner and any guests recognize the risk stated above, and voluntarily release Z88.3 FM® from and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and acknowledge that Z88.3 FM® or Compassion LIVE have not screened guests for COVID-19 via viral or antibody testing; and represent to other participants that I have not recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.