GPraise® Crayola Experience Birthday Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) tickets to the Crayola Experience, contest beginning Sunday, January 1, 2023, through Tuesday, January 31, 2023, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate:Go to https://gpraise.com/ click on the Crayola Experience birthday banner and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to win and willing to grant permission to have their voice recorded for on-air. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner (or anyone in household) has won a contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of people who call in to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Sunday, January 1, 2023 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at GPraise® ’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Crayola Experience. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: The winners will be drawn randomly and only the winners will be notified by Friday, February, 3, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at GPraise®’s discretion. The tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Friday, February 10, 2023 or be forfeited. GPRAISE® is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the GPRAISE® Promotions Department no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 10, 2023 if tickets have not been received.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Crayola Experience. The approximate value of this prize is $102.20. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Crayola Experience ticket pricing is $25.55 per ticket, times four tickets, would be approximately $102.20. Tickets will expire on the date listed on the tickets and cannot be extended. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The GPraise® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick the winners. Only the winners will be notified by Friday, February 3, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at GPraise®’s discretion. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the GPraise® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: GPraise® is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. GPraise® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to GPraise® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In the use of this prize, winners and their guests, waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and holds harmless Z Ministries Inc., and associated organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.