Hot 95.9™ Fun Spot America Theme Parks Birthday Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) tickets to Fun Spot America Theme Parks (5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819), contest beginning Saturday, April 1, 2023 through Sunday, April 30, 2023, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://hot959.com/ click on the Fun Spot America Theme Parks birthday banner and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if the winner has won a contest held by The Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferable. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Saturday, April 1, 2023 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, April 30, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Hot 95.9™ discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Fun Spot America Theme Parks. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: The winners will be drawn randomly and only the winners will be notified by Monday, May 1, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Hot 95.9™ discretion. The tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Wednesday, May 31, 2023 or be forfeited. HOT 95.9™ is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the HOT 95.9™ Promotions Department no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 5, 2023 if tickets have not been received.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to Fun Spot America Theme Parks. The approximate value of this prize is $255.39
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Fun Spot America Theme Parks ticket pricing is $59.95 per person, times four people including fees would be approximately $255.39. Four (4) tickets are valid for use at Fun Spot America Theme Parks Monday through Sunday. Certificate will expire on the date listed on the tickets and cannot be extended. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Hot 95.9™ Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick the winners from the spreadsheet. Only the winners will be notified by Monday, May 1, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Hot 95.9™ discretion. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Hot 95.9™ Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: Hot 95.9™ is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. Hot 95.9™ management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to Hot 95.9™ and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, waive any liability and accept any personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and holds harmless Z Ministries Inc., and its associated organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.