HOT 95.9™ Vibes and Glory Tour Social Media Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win two (2) tickets to the Vibes and Glory Tour on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive (8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), contest to run from Wednesday, April 26, 2023 through Friday, May 28, 2023 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Be invited by HOT 95.9™ social media pages to enter for a chance to win at: https://www.instagram.com/hot959/ or https://www.facebook.com/Hot959/ .
2. Eligibility Instructions: No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by The Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between 7:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 through 7:00 p.m. EST on Friday, April 28, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT 95.9™ discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Win two (2) tickets to the Vibes and Glory Tour on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive (8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819). Transportation and parking are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or Instagram on Friday, April 28, 2023. Win two (2) tickets to the Vibes and Glory Tour will be emailed after full legal name and information is provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Tuesday, May 2, 2023 by 3:00 p.m. or be forfeited. HOT 95.9™ is not responsible should the prize be lost or stolen.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is entry for two (2) tickets to the Vibes and Glory Tour on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive (8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819). The approximate value of this prize is $25.00 per ticket. Tickets must be used on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 or will be forfeited.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Vibes and Glory Tour ticket pricing is $25.00 per ticket, times two tickets would be approximately $55.00 with fees and taxes. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The HOT 95.9™ Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick five (five) winners from the spreadsheet. Only the winners will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or Instagram on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 7:45 p.m. EST. The prize is for Win two (2) tickets to the Vibes and Glory Tour. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the HOT 95.9™ Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: HOT 95.9™ is not responsible if the information submitted by the winner is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 8 hours after being notified of winning at 7:45 p.m. EST on Friday Evening, HOT 95.9™ has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. HOT 95.9™ management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to HOT 95.9™ and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize, waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both Z Ministries, Inc., and its supporting organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.