Hot 95.9 Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win a Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 at the Hot 95.9 Studios taking place on Saturday, June 22, 2019 are as follows:
- How to Enter or Participate: Completely and accurately, fill out the entry form at the Hot 95.9 table on Saturday, June 22, 2019.
- Eligibility Instructions: You must completely and accurately fill-out the entry form. You must also be a Central Florida resident. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
- Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted at the Hot 95.9 table on Saturday, June 22, 2019.
- Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will receive Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 at the Hot 95.9 Studios. Transportation is not included.
- When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and will be notified by Wednesday, July 10, 2019. The winner will be contacted with a date for the Pizza Party at the Hot 95.9 Studios located at 1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed: Weekends and Holidays). Winner must attend the Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 on the date specified or prize will be forfeited.
- The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is the Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 at the Hot 95.9 Studios. This prize has no monetary value. Transportation is not included.
- The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: This prize has no monetary value.
- Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3/Hot 95.9 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. The winner will receive Pizza Party with Hot 95.9 at the Hot 95.9 Studios. The winner will be notified by Wednesday, July 10, 2019. The winner’s name will be available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
- Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3/Hot 95.9 is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3/Hot 95.9 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
- Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.