HOT959.COM® Rock the Universe™ Giveaway Rules 2023
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) 1-Night Rock the Universe Event-Only Tickets to Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe on Friday, January 27 OR Saturday, January 28, 2022 as per winner’s choice when prize is claimed and Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day regular parking access for one (1) vehicle, contest beginning Monday, January 9, 2023, through Thursday, January 19, 2023, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://hot959.com/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner or anyone in the household has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Monday, January 9, 2023 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will receive four (4) complimentary tickets and one (1) parking pass to Universal Orlando®. Transportation is not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Friday, January 20, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion. The tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Monday, January 23, 2023 or be forfeited. HOT959.COM®is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the HOT959.COM®Promotions Department no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 26, 2023 if tickets have not been received.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will receive four (4) 1-Night Rock the Universe Event-Only Ticket to Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe on Friday, January 27 OR Saturday, January 28, 2023, as per winner’s choice when prize is claimed and Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day regular parking access for one (1) vehicle. Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable. The approximate retail value is Three Hundred Forty-Six Dollars and ninety six cents. ($346.96). All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by Universal Orlando shall remain the property of Universal Orlando and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Transportation is not included.
Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier only in this promotion, is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not responsible for the administration of the promotion, the collection of entries, or the selection of any winner. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any prize provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable. The approximate retail value is Three Hundred Forty-Six Dollars and ninety six cents ($346.96), as stated by Universal Orlando Resort. All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by Universal Orlando shall remain the property of Universal Orlando and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The HOT959.com® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. Only the winner will be notified by Friday, January 20, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the HOT959.com® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: HOT959.com®is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. HOT959.com® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to HOT959.com® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize, waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both HOT959.com® and Universal Orlando®.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.