It’s the Most Wonderful Time of The Year, where we’ll be Dreaming of a White Christmas, Decking the Halls, and Rocking Around the Christmas Tree! And now that you have all those Christmas songs stuck in your head, your Z would love to send your family to SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration!
Your family will be able to enjoy these fun shows and many more activities coming to SeaWorld this Christmas Season:
- O Wondrous Night – A Returning Fan-Favorite! Hear the greatest story never told with over 30 carols, life-size puppets and live animals in this signature show that will charm, entertain and delight people from all walks of life.
Sesame Street Christmas Parade –The whole family will experience an energetic Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more. Your family is sure to sing, dance, and be merry with their favorite furry friends!
- Sea of Trees –Take a walk through a wintery, watery wonderland and immerse yourself in the expansive holiday Sea of Trees located in SeaWorld’s lagoon, the glistening forest sparkles to music and lights up the water—and your eyes, and with 360 degree views from around the park.
Meet Santa Claus and Rudolph – Take a visit to the top of the world to meet some of the Arctic’s most famous residents, Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic!
For more about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration or to purchase tickets, please visit SeaWorld’s website.
Ready for a Sleigh Ride to SeaWorld? Here’s How You Can Win:
Enter using our form below by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, December 16, 2022. We’ll be notifying our winners by Monday, December 19, 2022.
HOT959.COM® SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) complimentary tickets and one (1) parking pass to SeaWorld Orlando® beginning Monday, December 12, 2022, through Friday, December 16, 2022, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://hot959.com/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner or anyone in the household has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of entries to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Monday, December 12, 2022 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 19, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will receive four (4) complimentary tickets and one (1) parking pass to SeaWorld Orlando®. Transportation is not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Wednesday, December, 21, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion. The tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Monday, December 19, 2022 or be forfeited. HOT959.COM®is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the HOT959.COM®Promotions Department no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December, 30, 2022 if tickets have not been received.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: One winner will receive four (4) complimentary tickets and one (1) parking pass to SeaWorld Orlando®. Complimentary Tickets, Passes and All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment® shall remain the property of SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment® and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Tickets will expire on the 02/28/23 and cannot be extended. Transportation is not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Complimentary Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable. Complimentary Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable and have no cash value. Tickets will expire on the 02/28/23 and cannot be extended. All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment® shall remain the property of SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment® and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The HOT959.com® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. Only the winner will be notified by Wednesday, December 21, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at HOT959.com®’s discretion. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the HOT959.com® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: HOT959.com®is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. HOT959.com® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to HOT959.com® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In the use of this prize, winners and their guests agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both HOT959.com® and SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment®.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.