Updated 10/19/21 Changes made in red.
Hot 95.9™ Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) tickets to see the Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., located at Northland Church (530 Dog Track Road, Longwood, FL 32750), contest beginning midnight EST Thursday, October 14, 2021 through midnight EST Tuesday, October 26, 2021 are as follows.
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/hot959/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST Thursday, October 14, 2021 through midnight EST Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to see the Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour at Northland Church on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., located at Northland Church (530 Dog Track Road, Longwood, FL 32750). Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Eight (8) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Thursday, October 28, 2021. The prize will be emailed to the email address supplied by the winner. Hot 95.9™ is not responsible if email address supplied by the prize winner is incorrect. Prize will be forfeited if tickets are not in use by 7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 29, 2021.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is four (4) tickets to see the Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., located at Northland Church (530 Dog Track Road, Longwood, FL 32750). The approximate value of this prize is $103.70. Tickets must be in use by 7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 29, 2021 or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour ticket pricing is $19.95 per ticket, including fees of $23.00, times four tickets would be approximately $103.70. Tickets must be in use by 7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 29, 2021 or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Hot 95.9™ Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick eight (8) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Thursday, October 28, 2021. The prize is prize is four (4) tickets to see the Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., located at Northland Church (530 Dog Track Road, Longwood, FL 32750). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Hot 95.9™ Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Hot 95.9™ is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. Hot 95.9™ management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to Hot 95.9™ and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guest acknowledges that there is always a risk of contracting COVID-19 even while practicing CDC guidelines in a public space, such as, but not limited to churches, and therefore agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both Hot 95.9™, Northland Church and Transparent Productions.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and participants with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending the Tauren Wells: Citizen of Heaven Tour, the winner and guests recognize the risk stated above, and voluntarily release Hot 95.9™ from and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and acknowledge that Hot 95.9™, Northland Church and Transparent Productions have not screened participants for COVID-19 via viral or antibody testing; and the winner and guests represents to other participants that they have not recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.