Z88.3 Mornings Ellis and Tyler’s Intern for a Day Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win an invitation for the child intern with a parent or guardian to visit Z88.3 Mornings with Ellis and Tyler to be an intern for a day, Thursday, July 11, 2019 at the Z88.3 Studios (located at 1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714) beginning Thursday, May 30, 2019 through Sunday, June 30, 2019 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Parent or guardian, please go to http://zradio.org/zmorningsfb and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Parent or guardian will need to fill out the form located at http://zradio.org/zmorningsfb to enter their child to be an intern for a day.
The child must be of elementary school age (going into the 2019/2020 year in kindergarten through fifth (5th) grade) to be eligible to win. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between Thursday, May 30, 2019 through Sunday, June 30, 2019.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive an invitation for the child intern with a parent or guardian to visit Z88.3 Mornings with Ellis and Tyler to be an intern for a day on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at the Z88.3 Studios (1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714). Transportation is not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly and the parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by Wednesday, July 3, 2019. The invitation will be emailed to the parent or guardian of each winner by Wednesday, July 3, 2019. Prize will be forfeited if invitation is not used on Thursday, July 11, 2019.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is an invitation for the child intern with a parent or guardian to visit Z88.3 Mornings with Ellis and Tyler to be an intern for a day on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at the Z88.3 Studios (located at 1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.). The prize has no monetary value. Transportation is not included. The internship is honorary and non-paid.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Ellis and Tyler’s Intern for a Day prize has no monetary value.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick five (5) different winners. Only the parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by Wednesday, July 3, 2019. The prize is an invitation for the child intern with a parent or guardian to visit Z88.3 Mornings with Ellis and Tyler to be an intern for a day on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at the Z88.3 Studios (1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: 3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the contestants is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) has no value and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.