- Flagler Schools Superintendent James Tager announces school will continue to be closed until Thursday, September 14th.
- The curfew will be lifted at noon Monday in Flagler County, except for evacuation Zone A, or any area east of the intercoastal, where it will be extended until 7 a.m. Tuesday due to flooding and power outages, officials said.
Volusia and Flagler counties
- All Florida Hospital HealthCare Partner physician offices will be closed today and Tuesday, Sept. 12.
- Flagler County officials are asking residents to reduce activities that tax sewer systems, such as laundry and showers.
- Bridges open to the barrier island for a limited time you must be where you are going to stay by 7pm. The curfew will go back into effect from 7pm to 7am and you will not be able to cross the bridge in either direction during that time. You must show proof of residence to gain access.
Volusia & Flagler Florida Hospitals
Additional updates will be communicated as information is available. To receive instant updates, follow the Florida Hospital on Twitter at Twitter.com/FloridaHospital or any of the specific Florida Hospital Facebook pages at:
• Florida Hospital DeLand in DeLand: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaHospitalDeLand
• Florida Hospital Fish Memorial in Orange City: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaHospitalFishMemorial
• Florida Hospital Flagler in Palm Coast: www.facebook.com/floridahospitalflagler
• Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in Daytona Beach: www.facebook.com/FloridaHospitalMemorialMedicalCenter
• Florida Hospital New Smyrna in New Smyrna Beach: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaHospitalNewSmyrna