- Brevard Public Schools will reopen MONDAY. All staff and students are asked to return Monday. BPS is closed Thursday, Friday.
- Flagler Schools Superintendent James Tager announces classes will resume Monday. All extracurricular activities, athletic practices and competitions are canceled until Monday.
- VCS will remain closed Thurs 9/14 & Fri 9/15 and reopen Mon 9/18. No school activities or athletics until Mon.
- SCPS classes will resume on Monday, September 18, 2017.
- Seminole State: All classes & activities at Seminole State will resume on Monday, Sept. 18. Faculty & staff will report on Friday, Sept 15.
- OCPS schools CLOSED Fri. b/c some schools are still without power. Current plan: reopen Mon, September 18th, barring any additional delays.
UCF: Classes for UCF students will resume Sept. 18. Employees return to campus Sept. 15.
- UCF athletic officials said Monday that the Knights’ game against Georgia Tech scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 16, has also been canceled due to the hundreds of National Guard members that will be staging Irma recovery efforts out of Spectrum Stadium. Officials said anyone with tickets to the came, including season ticket holders, can call the athletics department at 407-823-1000 for information about attending a different game.
- Valencia: Valencia College will resume classes on Friday, Sept. 15. Until then, all classes are cancelled (including online) and campuses are closed
Rollins: Classes will resume on Monday, Sept. 18. We ask that students return on Saturday and Sunday. If you are unable to make travel arrangements and arrive earlier than those days, we will certainly accommodate you. Staff, including faculty, should report to campus Thursday. Please check with your supervisor if you are unsure if you are essential staff and need to return to campus earlier than Thursday.
Full Sail: Full Sail campus will remain closed for classes on Fri. Sept. 15 through the weekend. It is our hope to fully reopen on Mon. Sept. 18.
- Osceola district public schools will remain closed on Thursday, September 14, and on Friday, September 15, to ensure safe learning environments for students and staff. The district plans to resume school on Monday, September 18.
- Schools reopen next week! Employees return Mon., 9/18, and students on Tues., 9/19
- All Marion County Public Schools will reopen Monday, Sept. 18, on normal schedules.
- Schools will be closed through Friday. Friday will be a teacher workday to ensure classrooms are ready for students’ return on Monday the 18th.
- All Putnam County schools will be closed on Friday, September 15th. The decision for school on Monday will be announced this weekend.
- Polk public schools expected to reopen for students on Tuesday, Sept. 19. Teachers and staff to return Monday.