- Curfew will remain in effect until 6p tonight (September 11th).
- Precautionary boil water advisory issued to customers served by the Bay Lake Estates Water Treatment Plant
- (Monday, September 11, 2017) — Toho Water Authority is issuing a precautionary boil water advisory to customers served by the Bay Lake Estates Water Treatment Plant. The advisory is due to a drop in water pressure. This notice is in effect until rescinded by Toho Water Authority.
- Osceola Schools To Be Closed Monday and Tuesday for Hurricane Irma
- Old Town in Kissimmee is closed Monday Sept 11th & Tuesday Sept. 12th
They will monitor conditions and will reopen when it’s safe for everyone.
- Citizen Information Center – 407-742-0000
- Florida Hospital is up and operational as normal.
- Kissimmee utilities has restored over 20,000 customers today and more to come.