Our hearts are breaking as we wrap our minds around the tragedy that happened in downtown Orlando. This is our home. This is our community. We praise God for his love and faithfulness. Please join us for praying for Z Land. We pray this page becomes a resource for your friends and family as we try to wrap our arms around this. Know that YOU are loved!
-Tyler from Z88.3 Mornings
- Donations can also be made directly to the City of Orlando to the OneOrlando Fund.
- Prayer Services and vigils are being planned and held all over Z Land. You can find one close to your neighborhood by checking out our #PrayforOrlando Prayer Services page. You’ll also be able to add your prayer service there, too.
The FBI is the lead national agency on the Pulse incident. If you have information, please call 202.324.3691.
Family Members should go to the Beardall Senior Center or call 407.246.4357.
Victims Advocacy Hotline: 407.246.4440.
- Community Information:
Everyone not directly involved can call 211 for information, assistance, emotional help and any other information.
- The lockdown has been lifted at ORMC. Family members seeking information about a loved one are asked to go to Beardall Senior Center, instead of the Hampton Inn & Suites. Please do not bring food, flowers or gifts to the hospitals, sadly they cannot accept it right now.
As of June 22, 2016
At this time all roads around Pulse Nightclub have been reopened.
The response to the tragedy at Pulse has made every Orlandoan prouder to call the City Beautiful home. The unity and love the city has fought back with has been an inspiration to the world. Still, this event has rocked 49 families, and enormous ripple effects are being felt throughout a fabric of connected communities.
Now Downtown South is asking that Orlando come together once more and rally behind these local businesses.
- The blood centers are asking O Negative, O Positive or AB Plasma blood donors to go to oneblood.org or call 1.888.9DONATE to schedule an appointment.
- We have an amazing community who is asking how they can support city efforts, so the City of Orlando is asking those interested in volunteering to fill out a form on their website. City staff will contact you as the need arises based on your area of expertise.
- The Billy Graham Rapid Response Team will come alongside local churches in offering emotional and spiritual care to the many who were affected by the attack, from those who were in the club at the time of the shooting to residents of the greater Orlando community. They are based out of Delaney Baptist Church for the next few weeks. You can find out more here.
- Oviedo Counseling Clinic counselors are available Monday, June 13, between 4pm and 8pm to offer free counseling services for those affected by the tragic events in the Orlando community. Please call 321.244.3576 for more information. Additional times will be available soon.
- Redeemer Counseling is also offering free services to the community. Call 407.405.7677 for more information.
Real Life Christian Church is offering free counseling for the community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.906.2797.
How to Talk to Your Kids:
- When You Feel Overwhelmed By Crisis by our friend Dwight Bain
- Community Crisis Recovery Guide by our friend Dwight Bain
- Strategies to Talk to Your Children by our friend Dwight Bain
Free Resources for Immediate Family of the Victims:
Orlando United Assistance Center-
Services ranging from grief counseling to funeral arrangements.
The Orlando United Assistance Center is at 507 E. Michigan St. It will be open from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, June 23 and Friday, June 24. Starting Monday, June 27, it will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Free Funeral Services-
The following churches in Central Florida are loving on families of victims and offering free funeral services:
- Forest Lake Church | 515 Harley Lester Lane, Apopka, FL 32703 | 407.869.0680
- Metro Church | 1491 E. SR 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708 | 407.366.7714
- West Orange Church of Christ | Winter Garden | 407.656.2770
- Broadway United Methodist | 406 E Amelia St, Orlando, FL 32803 | 407.841.8902
Free Flights for Immediate Family-
Free Printing for Memorial Services-
- AlphaGraphics Orlando- please call John at 407-896-2294
- Matthew 18:20 says- For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Please join your Z in praying for our city beautiful, the victims and their families along with our police, first responders and healthcare workers. If you have a specific prayer request, please let us know.