Dates: January 24-27
Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World Resort
700 South Victory Way
Orlando, FL 34747
Times: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. now through Saturday. Join your Z friends from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday.
With the Big Game coming in just a couple of weeks, it’s time for the NFL Pro Bowl Experience! This family-friendly, football-loving festival is full of fun things for everyone on your team to enjoy. Best of all, the Pro Bowl Experience is completely free! Your friend Tyler from Z88.3 Mornings will be there this Wednesday and she would love to spend some time with your family. If you can’t make it then, don’t worry- your Z will be there on Saturday, too! The Z Booth will be set up from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. both Wednesday and Saturday, and will be filled with lots of fun games, also.
There’s so much fun stuff going on, so here’s just a few of the highlights! Anyone else hungry after reading about the Panini game? 🙂
- 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against your opponents and virtual NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
- Face Painting: Show your team spirit through NFL and Pro Bowl themed airbrush tattoos and face painting.
- Best Hands: Catch as many different passes as possible like an NFL all-star.
- Family Football Zone: An interactive area for kids and families to play together. Play catch in the field or take part in a range of football and tailgate-themed games.
- Kick-Tac-Toe: Kick 3 in a row on a giant tic-tac-toe board. The Kick-Tac-Toe challenge will also occur doing the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown, where AFC & NFC Pro Bowlers will attempt to do the same.
- Long Snap Accuracy Challenge Presented by Verizon: Test your aim by long snapping footballs through a variety of obstacles.
- NFL Pro Bowl Trophy: Take a photo with the official NFL Pro Bowl Trophy.
- NFL Shop at Pro Bowl: Shop for your favorite NFL and Pro Bowl gear at the NFL Shop trailer located inside NFL Pro Bowl Experience.
- Obstacle Course: Navigate through obstacle courses and train like an NFL player.
- Panini: The exclusive physical trading card licensee of the NFL, Panini is an Official Sponsor of the NFL Pro Bowl. Stop by the Panini booth for a chance to win NFL trading cards.
- Precision Passing presented by EA SPORTS Madden NFL 18: Pass to as many targets as possible while on the clock.
- Run-A-Route: Test your wide receiver skills and run a see-and-react route to catch a pass down field.
- Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like at the NFL Scouting Combine.
- Virtual Reality Experience: Get inside the NFL with virtual reality technology and experience what it is like to be on-the-field on an actual NFL game.
To find out more about the 2018 Pro Bowl Experience, visit the NFL’s site.