This week’s Quick Family Recipe will help you stay healthy and give you a fun, new spin on a side dish! My low carb friends are going to love this recipe!
My husband and I love going to this little restaurant for their buffalo cauliflower! Being low carb, it’s one of the few appetizers I can actually order. But, it’s also one of those dishes that I just knew I could make at home, so I did!
My husband was so excited that I was making it because he loves it so much! It’s so close to the original that he said he never had to go back to the restaurant again! He’s pretty great! <3
You can also use the wing sauce recipe below for just about anything…you can make wings at home or I like to make extra and dip my grilled chicken into it! It’s just 2 simple ingredients melted and whisked together over the stove…so easy!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 3 Heads of Cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Bottle Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop up cauliflower into bite-size pieces and wash thoroughly.
- Toss in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on pan and roast it on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes till it starts to brown. You don’t want mushy cauliflower.
- Melt a stick of butter over medium heat on stovetop and add the entire bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce. Stir till glossy.
- Pour over roasted cauliflower and toss together.
- Broil when ready to eat to let it char.
- Serve hot with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
- and enjoy! 🙂
Tyler found it interesting. Ellis was happy for a new low carb recipe. We’d love to see your family enjoying these recipes! Please share your pictures with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com