So this week I bring you a new favorite that my family can’t get enough of for dinner. I made them over the weekend for my husband and me, and they were gone in 2 days! The Z family can’t get enough either. I keep getting texts asking me how I made them after I brought some in for everyone to try!
This week’s Quick Family Recipe is baked tacos. We used the crockpot salsa ranch chicken recipe we made together a few weeks ago as the base to this dish. You can also use ground beef with taco seasoning. They are this awesome mix of baked crunchy goodness, with ooey gooey melty cheese. Perfect taco…my family doesn’t want to order tacos out ever again! 🙂
Warning: You won’t be able to get enough of these tacos! 🙂
Let’s get cooking together…
- 15 Corn Taco Shells
- 1 Can of Refried Beans
- 2 Shredded Chicken Breasts (Salsa Ranch Chicken Recipe) or 1.5 Pounds Taco Beef, Cooked
- 2 Packages of Shredded Cheese
- Optional: Taco Toppings
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- In glass Pyrex or oven safe dish, lightly spray cooking spray to help tacos from sticking.
- Place all your taco shells in pan or two.
- Start layering by adding a layer of refried beans to the shells.
- Next add a layer of meat.
- Top off with shredded cheese.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings.
Tyler could not get enough of these tacos. She already made the salsa ranch chicken in the crockpot and can’t wait to make another batch of these tacos! We’d love to see your family enjoying these recipes. Share your pictures on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com