December is here and the Christmas season is in full swing! I’m all for coming up with easy recipes to bring to one of the many parties we’ll be attending this season! This week’s Quick Family Recipe is on the list of super easy and can also be made as gifts for a neighbor or served as an appetizer on Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve!
So grab that extra can of cranberry sauce and let’s get cooking together!
PS…Am I the only one on Earth who didn’t know they make a sheet of crescent roll dough? We no longer have to pinch the perforated edges. Genius! 🙂
- Can of Crescent Rolls
- Brie, Rind Removed
- Can of Wholeberry Cranberries
- Chopped Candied Pecans
- Optional: Chopped Rosemary
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray Pam your mini muffin pan.
- Roll out sheet of crescent roll dough and cut into 24 pieces. Create a cup with each piece of dough.
- Cut off the rind of your Brie (it can also be left on and is perfectly edible! It’s just not my favorite thing, so I cut it off! 🙂 ) and slice 24 small chunks. You don’t want to add to much or it will over flow as it cooks.
- Add a piece of cheese to each cup.
- Scoop a small spoon of whole berry cranberries into each cup.
- Use a chopper to chop up your candied pecans and sprinkle them over the top.
- For extra flavor, sprinkle the chopped rosemary over the top of each cup.
- Place mini muffin pan in oven and cook for 13-15 minutes. They are done when the crescent cups start turning a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and the cups should slide out easily with a spoon.
- Serve immediately…They are best served warm!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Ellis couldn’t get enough of these little bites! They were so so good! We’d love to see pictures of your family making this recipe together. Share your pics on Ellis and Tyler’s Facebook page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com