It’s always fun to make something for Thanksgiving or all those upcoming holiday parties that wow people. I believe this recipe is it!
It’s a cranberry brie ring, and it is so simple, your kids can make it for you! Plus, it’s a win for you, because your friends and family will be super impressed with this one.
You can also add turkey to this recipe, and it takes it from being the perfect appetizer to the perfect quick meal. It’s like a warm holiday sandwich hug and your family won’t be able to get enough!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 2 Cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 Cup Cranberry Sauce (The cranberry-orange sauce from the Publix bakery is perfect for this recipe!)
- 1 Brie Cheese Wheel
- 1 Egg
- Sea Salt
- Optional: Deli Sliced Turkey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a round pan, lay out crescent roll triangles, overlapping into a circle.
- If you are using turkey in this recipe, place folded slices around the circle first before adding the cranberries. Skip this step of you are making the appetizer version.
- Spoon cranberry sauce onto the overlapping portion of the crescent roll dough.
- Slice brie cheese into small wedge slices and place in a circle overtop the cranberry sauce. I did not use the entire wheel.
- Pull corners of crescent rolls over the toppings, tucking underneath to create the circle.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and mix together with a fork. Use a brush to evenly coat the crescent circle with egg wash.
- Sprinkle sea salt and thyme over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, keeping an eye on it starting at 20. It’s done when your crescent ring is golden brown!
- Serve warm and Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler was impressed by how easy this was to make and it tasted so good! We’d love to see your family enjoying our Quick Family Recipes! You can share your pictures on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com