This week’s Quick Family recipe brings easy to an entirely new level. Literally it’s frozen chicken breast, a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce and a crockpot. Just throw it all in the crockpot in the morning and leave it cooking on low all day. That’s it!
What I love about this recipe is all the fun dishes you can make with it. You can make it into sandwiches and serve with your favorite side dishes as soon as you get home for an easy weeknight dinner.
My husband’s favorite is turning this recipe into bbq chicken nachos! I’ve shared some other fun ideas on how to use the BBQ chicken in other dishes at the end of this recipe, too!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot.
- Pour bottle of BBQ sauce over top.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low all day.
- Use two forks to pull chicken apart and shred.
- Serve as a sandwich, on top of a salad, make a BBQ quesadilla, nachos or even make a BBQ chicken pizza! The possibilities are endless.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Ellis is going low carb, so I found sugar free low carb BBQ sauce at the grocery store that was amazing. Tyler loved that she could have dinner on the table as soon as they got home because it’s so easy to make. We always love to see pictures of your family enjoying our Quick Family Recipes. You can share them with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook Page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com