With school ending soon, schedules are busy, but I still believe it’s important to take time to eat dinner together! This week’s Quick Family Recipe allows you to have more time at the table and a lot less time in the kitchen.
It’s a crockpot recipe, so throw it all in the pot in the morning, set it on low and go! You can serve this pulled chicken recipe on a slider roll, Hawaiian roll, bun, salad, tacos or whatever else you can think of! Pair it with a fresh salad, chips or whatever sides you like. You’ve got your dinner ready when you walk through the door at night!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breasts (not small filets)
- 1 Taco Mix Packet
- 1 Ranch Packet
- 1 Cup Salsa
How to Make: (I made half the recipe this time)
- Place your frozen chicken in the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the packet of taco mix over the top.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch mix over the top.
- Pour one cup of salsa over the top.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours!
- Turn off crockpot. Use two forks to shred chicken and mix together in all the seasoning and juices.
- Serve and Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler was so excited about this recipe, she went home and made it for her entire family! We’d love to see pictures of your family enjoying these recipes! You can share them on the Z88.3 Mornings Page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com