My mom used to make this week’s Quick Family Recipe for ladies ministry events at our church! I specifically remember one time for Mother’s Day, she made it for our picnic theme table at the ladies tea party at church. It feels like it was yesterday, because it was the first event I ever put together on my own…but it was way back in 2002, now! 🙂
This is the perfect recipe for kids to make for mom this Sunday on Mother’s Day…it’s also a fun, healthy snack to make together after school before we say hello to summer!
You can make it however you want…add red and green bell peppers, feta, cauliflower, grilled chicken or anything else you can imagine! It’s fun to be creative!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 2 Cans Crescent Roll Sheets
- 1 8 oz Container of Garlic Herb Cream Cheese OR 1 Ranch Packet AND 8 oz plain Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Broccoli Florets, Chopped
- 1 Handful of Matchstick Carrots
- 8-10 Grape Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1/4 English Cucumber
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit. Leave Cream cheese on counter to soften.
- Unroll both cans of crescent roll sheets and place on baking sheet. Press down bottom of pan and move dough up the sides to create crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream and ranch packet. Mix together. (Sub in garlic and herb cream cheese and leave out the ranch packet, if you have the flavored cream cheese).
- Wash veggies and chop anything into small bite size pieces.
- Spread the herb cream cheese mixture onto pizza dough.
- Sprinkle veggies over the top.
- Serve and Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler loves finding fun snacks to make with her girls…and this one has the bonus of being semi-healthy, too! Ellis is doing hard core keto and had trouble saying no to this one! 🙂 We’d love to see pics of your family enjoying these recipes. Share them with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com