Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this week’s Quick Family Recipe! Everyone in my family loves it, and it’s super easy to clean up with just one bowl and one pan! A lot of people do all the mixing on the sheet pan, but I use the bowl because it’s easy to combine everything. That way the olive oil and seasoning doesn’t get all over my countertops and hands while trying to evenly coat the chicken and veggies. Plus it ensures everything is evenly coated!
The olive oil and the fajita seasoning made the chicken taste like it was lightly breaded… It was a super nice surprise! My husband hasn’t stopped raving about this meal and it’s now taken over the number 1 spot as his favorite!
So what are we waiting for, let’s jump in the kitchen and get cooking together…
- 2 Lbs Chicken Breast, Sliced Into Strips*
- 3-4 Bell Peppers, Sliced
- 3 Onions, Sliced
- 2 Fajita Packets
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- Optional: Tortillas and Your Favorite Toppings
*You can also buy chicken tender cutlets that are already cleaned up and cut into small strips. If you’re in a hurry or don’t feel like messing with raw meat, those are the way to go!
How to Make:
For a printable version of this recipe, Click Here.
• Preheat oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
• In a large mixing bowl with lid, dump in green pepper slices, onion slices and chicken strips.
• Pour olive oil over the top.
• Pour over both packets of fajita seasoning.
• Place lid on bowl and shake to combine everything.
• Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake for 25 -30 minutes until onions start to brown and chicken is cooked through.
• Throw under broiler for 5-10 minutes if you like your fajitas charred. Keep watching so they don’t burn.
• Serve with tortillas and whatever toppings you love.
• Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler is excited about making this super easy dinner with her family. We always love to see pictures of your family enjoying these recipes and we want to know how it turns out for you. Let us know on our Z88.3 Mornings Facebook Page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com