A few weeks ago, I shared how to make the savory version of this week’s Quick Family Recipe! It was a veggie pizza made with crescent rolls, cream cheese and chopped up veggies!
This week for Fourth of July, I thought it would be fun to make the fruit version! It’s just as easy to make and you can get creative with your choice of fruit. Since berries are always on sale around July 4th, I decided to make my red, white and blue version with mixed berries!
You can also switch out the crescent roll crust for a canned sugar cookie crust. That one is fun, too!
Hope you have a wonderful Fourth! Let’s get cooking together!
- 2 Cans Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 Container of Honey Pecan Cream Cheese (Can Also Use Strawberry or Blueberry Instead)
- Lots of Fruit – I used 1 Container of Strawberries, 1 Container of Blueberries, 1 Container of Raspberries and 1 Container of Blackberries
How to Make:
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit. Leave cream cheese on counter, so that it will be soft enough to spread.
- Wash all of your fruit and slice strawberries into bite size pieces. Leave in colanders as you prepare the rest of the dish in order to let it dry as much possible.
- Unroll both cans of crescent rolls onto one baking sheet, forming one large sheet. Form crust up the side of baking sheet.
- Use fork to puncture holes all the way through to that it remains flat when baking.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Spread entire container of honey pecan cream cheese on cooled crust.
- Place fruit on pizza. Make sure you stick each piece into the cream cheese which will help it stay in place when you serve.
- Take a pictures first, because you are about to be the hit of the party with the way this looks! 🙂 Cut into slices and serve!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler loved how pretty it looked when she first saw it! Your friends will be super impressed that you made it, and you don’t have to tell them all you did was bake a crescent roll! 🙂 We’d love to see pics of you enjoying this recipe with your family. You can share them on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook Page with us!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com