It’s summertime! Which means it’s time to slow down and figure out ways to make things easier! This week’s Quick Family Recipe is one of my favorites…it’s so easy, you can teach your kids to make it for you and serve you breakfast in bed! 🙂
No need to go through the drive thru anymore…these taste way better, and you know what’s going into them! You can make a double batch of these and keep them in the fridge for easy breakfasts or snacks when you need them! They are perfect again after you pop them in the microwave and reheat for 30 seconds!
Let’s get cooking together…
- 1 Package Breakfast Sausage Links
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can of Croissants
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook your breakfast sausage links on the stove.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper. Cook in frying pan.
- Unroll your canned crescents. I learned through this process to stuff each one individually or else they’ll stick together, so separate first. Work with them on a cutting board, then transfer finished roll to baking pan.
- Start at the largest corner of the triangle. Add a sausage link.Scoop a spoonful of scrambled eggs. Sprinkle on shredded cheese over the top.
- Roll up like you would a crescent roll. Place on backing sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on pan you use) until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler loved this recipe and can’t wait to try it with her kids! We love seeing pictures of your family and hearing about your adventures in the kitchen! Keep sharing them with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com