This week’s Quick Family Recipe will bring happiness to the entire family! We’re making S’mores Bars.
While staying safe at home, this is another fun recipe to make with your kids. And with it being so hot outside, no need to heat up the campfire!
Let’s get baking together…
- This Recipe Makes 2 9×9 Square Pans or 1 9×13 Pan
- 2 of 3 Packs of Graham Crackers (Each Box Has 3 Packs)
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted
- 10 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse graham crackers in food processor or place in sealed bag and roll with rolling pin.
- Add in sugar and melted butter to food processor and pulse together (or in mixing bowl, combine broken Graham crackers, melted butter and sugar.
- Pat down half the mixture in a 9×9 baking dish or all of it in a 9×13.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes, until edges start to become golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and put Hershey bars over top in a single layer.
- Bake for 3 more minutes until chocolate starts to melt and becomes shiny.
- Layer marshmallows over the top and place under broiler for about 2 minutes, but definitely watch them, so they don’t burn.
- Run your knife under hot water to slice without everything sticking together.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tyler is excited to make this dish with her girls. It’s the perfect summer treat! We’d love to see your family enjoying this recipe, too! Let us know if you try it and share your pictures on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook Page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com