It’s summertime and this season is made for s’mores! But we live in Florida and it’s way too hot for the fire pit. I’ve been seeing this recipe for s’mores crunch wraps going around, so I decided to check it out. This is a super easy recipe and the whole family is gonna love them. Bonus, you also get to skip the humid outdoors and enjoy the air conditioning while you make them.
I’m not even sure you have to stop at s’mores! You can make peanut butter and jelly crunch wraps or peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips. You can also try cookie dough! The possibilities are endless, and it’s just fun to jump in the kitchen and make these with the kiddos. It’s even more fun to see what they come up with for toppings!
Let’s get cooking together…
(Per Crunch Wrap)
• 1 Large Tortilla
• 1 Graham Cracker
• Handful of Mini Marshmallows
• 1/2 Hershey Chocolate Bar
• 1 Tbsp Butter
• Cinnamon and Sugar
How to Make:
• Lay out tortilla.
• Lay one half of graham cracker on tortilla.
• Pile on a generous handful of mini marshmallows.
• Place half a Hershey’s chocolate bar over top.
• Place second half of graham cracker over top.
• Close up tortilla as tight as possible folding at an angle all the way around.
• Over medium heat, melt a Tbsp of butter in a frying pan and lay folded side of crunch wrap down in heated butter.
• Pan fry until bottom is golden brown. Flip it over and let it brown the other side, too.
• Toss immediately in cinnamon sugar mixture.
• Serve warm and enjoy!
Ellis and Tyler are hosting Summer Fun and this recipe is perfect for the celebration! Tyler was excited about making this one with her girls. If you make it with your family, we’d love to see your pictures and hear how it turned out for you, too. Share it with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook Page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com