Fall is here, game days are here, so I thought it would be fun to make something that will be the hit of your next party. These stuffed mushrooms are super easy to make, and your friends will think you are a gourmet chef! You’ll know the secret to how easy they are… but they don’t have to know. 🙂
Maybe you do this, too, but I was standing at the grocery store, trying to get inspired. I gave up and went to the deli section. Then I saw the spinach artichoke dip and just knew, those would make perfect stuffed mushrooms! It already has the cheese and everything mixed into it. You don’t have to add anything to it…it’s perfect as is and ready to go! Inspiration struck!
This is a fun one for your kids to make…let’s get cooking together!
- Baby Portobello Mushroom Caps
- Pre-made Spinach Artichoke Dip from the Deli Section
- Preheat oven 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Clean Mushrooms
- Spoon in spinach artichoke dip.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Throw under the broiler for a couple of minutes if you like it a little more done on top!
- Serve warm and enjoy! 🙂
Ellis and Tyler loved that these were so easy to make! We’d love to see your family enjoying them at your next party, too! Share your pictures with us on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com