The Big Game is over and if you are lucky, you will still have some of that awesome spinach artichoke dip leftover that we made together!
If you do, get it out and let’s make this recipe…Toasted turkey spinach artichoke paninis!!! They really are that good! 🙂 If you don’t have any left over, don’t worry…just make a new batch of the dip, but don’t bake it!
This is a hot sandwich and it’s definitely a favorite in my family when it’s served fresh out of the oven! It’s one of those recipes that your kids can make for you! 🙂
Let’s get cooking together…
- Spinach Artichoke Dip (Click Here for Recipe)
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 lb Turkey (I used Boars Head Pastrami Turkey, which was sooo good! 😉 )
- 1 Sourdough Baguette or French Bread (Soft Bread, Not Crunchy)
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice bread into 4 pieces to make a sandwich…this way it fits into baking sheet together.
- Generously spread spinach artichoke dip on each piece of bread. I use leftovers or make a fresh batch to spread on the bread…either way, spread it on cold.
- Layer turkey onto each piece.
- Cut mozzarella cheese slices in half to fit across each piece of the sandwich.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Put together two halves to make a sandwich and slice into smaller pieces if needed. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Tyler loves spinach artichoke dip…when she tried the sandwich, she said this was her favorite thing I’ve ever made. 🙂 We’d love to see pictures of your family making and enjoying these sandwiches together! Share them on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page!
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com